- Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Sunflower Butter (for a nut-free option) or Nut Butter Of Choice
- Raspberry Preserves (or another flavor of choice)
- Use a sharp, non-serrated knife to cut large strawberries in half. Remove the stem and cut into a heart shape. (Or use a small heart-shaped cookie cutter) Set aside.
- Spread a thin layer of your sunflower butter and preserves in the center of your tortilla (leaving around an inch bare around the tortilla). Then tightly roll it up.
- Use a sharp, non-serrated knife to cut your tortilla into small pieces.
- Place your pinwheel sandwiches, strawberries and berries on a wooden skewer in whatever pattern you would like. Serve and enjoy!
“The Adventures of Rockford T. Honeypot”
Available now on Amazon and Apple iBooks