- ¼ cup Applesauce
- ¾ cup Almond Milk (Or Non-Dairy Or Regular Milk Of Choice)
- 2 Tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Chopped Hazelnuts
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Chopped Hazelnuts
- Mix together applesauce, milk, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine both your wet and dry mixes thoroughly, then stir in your chopped hazelnuts.
- Spread coconut oil on a griddle to coat, and cook pancakes on medium heat (about 3 minutes on each side)
- To garnish your pancakes for serving, place a couple of tablespoons of Greek yogurt on one side of a piping bag, keeping one side of it empty. Fill the other side with creamy peanut butter or sunflower butter. Pipe on top of your pancakes for a healthier “whipped cream” topping. Sprinkle with hazelnuts for garnish, and maple syrup if you like!
“The Adventures of Rockford T. Honeypot”
Available now on Amazon and Apple iBooks