- 2 Pre-Made Pie Crusts
- 3 Red Or Pink Apples, Peeled And Cored, Sliced Into Thin Pieces
- ⅓ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Cardamom
- 1 Tbsp Flour
- ⅓ cup Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place your sliced and peeled apples in a mixing bowl, tossing it with the brown sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, cardamom, flour and maple syrup until the apple slices are thoroughly coated. Set aside while you prepare the crusts.
- Use a large round cookie cutter to cut out your miniature pie crusts from your pre-made pie crust dough. Be sure to leave extra for the acorn cut outs on top.
- Place your pie crusts in a miniature pie baking mold. (Or cupcake tin, miniature pie mold will work best if available).
- Next use a small acorn-shaped cookie cutter to cut out an acorn pie crust cut out for each mini pie, set aside.
- Place your filling in each pie crust, then top with an acorn pie crust cut out.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes, and allow it to cool before removing from your pie molds.
“The Adventures of Rockford T. Honeypot”
Available now on Amazon and Apple iBooks